- Facilities Planning Coordinator, Metro Community Provider Network (MCPN)
How did you get involved in emergency preparedness and response?:
- I spent seven years with Denver Paramedics providing medical care to the citizens of Denver. Although this was a very specific and localized experience with emergency preparedness and response, I believe it contributed to my desire to learn as much as possible in the niche.
What benefits do you receive from the MFHCC?:
- Meeting so many great contacts and learning as much as possible from the multitude of different coalition member backgrounds.
- Travel, live music, snowboarding, & golf
Favorite vacation/travel destination:
- Hungary, Croatia, the Netherlands, Czech Republic