- Emergency Planner, Clear Creek Public & Environmental Health
How did you get involved in emergency preparedness and response?:
- With 10 years experience working for Clear Creek County Office of Emergency Management (CCCOEM), and a close relationship with public health, it seemed an easy fit when the position became available.
What benefits do you receive from the MFHCC?:
- The incredible amount of knowledge from all the different disciplines of the membership, and knowing I can call on any of them if need be.
- Gardening, fly fishing, reading, cooking, building projects with husband.
Favorite vacation/travel destination:
- Foster Lake (105 air miles north of La Ronge, Saskatchewan in Canada), Grand Cayman, Hawaii