Below are links to resources that were discussed during presentation at the September 5th MFHCC Meeting:
- Code Green Campaign does an excellent job of normalizing the idea that these experience affect us. An excellent resource for EMS. They have a great facebook page.
- More specific resources for suicide prevention in the fire service
- This website provides resources through humor. It is really, truly funny.
- Access to free and confidential counselors for first responders provided by therapists who have been selected for their experience in working with the first responder community.
- Article by Ezekiel Peters detailing the provider resiliency paradox and resources available through OEPR.